Friday, December 24, 2010

Rome Wasn't Built In One Day......

What up ladies and gentlemen Im back at it again with another blog due to lets just say "technical difficulties" with the other one. But if you dont know me let me tell you a little something about myself. My name is Josh Oquendo I'm originally from the Bronx, NY and I unwillingly relocated to Charlotte, NC which is what I guess I call home now. Well this blog Im starting is going to keep you posted with what the steps Im taking as far as starting my own sneaker store along with my business partners (Jose Rodriguez and Charlie Bar'bour). I'll keep you guys posted on literally EVERYTHING that takes place so far I've only had my name notarized and Im still looking into locations so we should be going to Zoning department soon, I would really appreciate the feedback so follow the twitter @TheJoshOquendo. I will also try to post something at least once day mostly to do with sneakers and other aspects of fashion along with some post about music but Ima most likely leave that to the fam at YoDJAintNoDJ.blogspot.com but until then stay tuned for what the future has in store(no pun intended). PS I also try to post some stuff for sale so if you miss out on some heat I might be the guy you need to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment