Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WDYWT??????

WDYWT?(What did you wear today) 
Whats up world so I figured I'd start a daily blog post(or whatever days I get dress) where show everyone what I wore. I will also like to feature other people as well so if you would like to be apart of WDYWT please email your photo's to inceptionboutique@gmail.com I will be sure to post them. Now on to the to the gear, threads, fly, fresh or as my mother would say it "Gettin Jiggy"(yea she really says that sometimes I think its old people slang)
Every outfit has to start off with the sneakers I decided to throw on something light today just some regular Dunk SB Lows
Man I know Polo is becoming played out especially in the south but I still love it to death and it Polo jeans to me are the most comfortable thats all I really wear as far as jeans.
Louis Vuitton Damier belt to make sure my pants don't fall off
BBC Shirt 

And to be a little religious a black North Skull Jesus Piece to finish it off


















No comments:

Post a Comment