Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shipping 101

Ok so we all know that feeling we get when we make that special purchase online and the anticipation begins as we wait for the package. Well when I get home today that mood got all fucked Up here's a example of how not to ship some sneakers. First off I bought these for my girl(@itsjazellortiz) for Valentine day, and I really shouldn't be angry since I got these for a steal. The pack retails at 200 and I paid 160 and on flight club the 3s alone go for 160 in a size 6. At the end of day its all about you get what you paid for even though I feel the illness of the sneakers got over shadowed by head packaging. If you going to sell anything to someone please make sure you double box it. Leave all comments and feed back on my Twitter @thejoshoquendo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment